KOHLER 14 kW GENERATOR, 14RESA SINGLE PHASE OR THREE PHASE, NATURAL GAS|LPG, WITH 200 AMP SERVICE ENTRANCE TRANSFER SWITCH
*Price includes Installation*
CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOADABLE PDF ⇒ 14 KW RESA
Out of stock
Generator with basic installation package includes:
- OnCue remote management system with free data
- Weather resistant steel enclosure with gas hood shocks
- Base plug kit
- Digital control panel with data logging
- Electronic governor for utility grade power
- Precast cement re-enforced pad with gravel base
- Starting battery
- Pre-delivery testing and fuel configuration
- First 4m of power and control cable
- Warranty registration
- Electrical services
- Electrical permits
- Generator technician services
- ESA & Hydro One arrangements
- manuals & Training as per code 4.3.2 & 4.3.3
- 5 y limited warranty
- 24 Hr support
- Automatic annual maintenance reminder by Geco
- PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE GAS CONNECTION
Our most popular generators for backup power provide award-winning reliability and performance. When you lose power during an outage or storm, a hard-working 14/20 kW KOHLER® generator keeps your appliances working, the heat or AC running and your security system on. Now also available in 3 phase.*
- Reliable.Every KOHLER® generator is equipped with a heavy-duty, commercial-grade engine that stands up to extreme weather.
- Powerful.In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power to a 5-ton (60,000 BTU) air conditioner, major appliances and electronics.*
- Premium warranty.We’ve got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection, and a corrosion-proof enclosure that’s built to last.
- Award winner.KOHLER generators have received several awards, including the Most Valuable Product (MVP) Award 2010 by Building Products magazine.
THE POWER YOU NEED
- PowerBoost™ technology provides power to start large loads such as central air conditioners without dropping power to other appliances
- Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity: 14RESA at 35kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics
- Powered by reliable KOHLER Command PRO® engine, designed and tested for tough commercial applications; with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed is 3600 rpm (the standard for air-cooled generators)
- Compatible with optional OnCue® Plus and OnCue® Plus Wireless Generator Management Systems, and Programmable Interface Module (PIM)
- Also compatible with Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit with single-phase generators only
THE CONVENIENCES YOU EXPECT
- RDC2 controller designed for today’s sophisticated electronics manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions
- Quiet, neighborhood-friendly operation with sound levels similar to a typical central air conditioner
- Stylish corrosion-proof enclosure impact tested to -30°F
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
- Streamlined installation, simple terminal block for easy field connections. Geco Industries also offers concrete mounting pads to lower installation costs and time.
- Model 14RESA approved for off-grid applications with 18-month/1000-hour off-grid warranty
*Based on generator and load size.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.