KOHLER 10 kW GENERATOR, 10 RESV WITH ONCUE PLUS, SINGLE PHASE, LPG|NATURAL GAS WITH 100 AMP SERVICE ENTRANCE TRANSFER SWITCH
*Price includes Installation*
CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOADABLE PDF ⇒ 10 KW RESV
2 in stock
Generator with basic installation package includes:
- OnCue remote management system with free data
- Weather resistant steel enclosure with gas hood shocks
- Base plug kit
- Digital control panel with data logging
- Electronic governor for utility grade power
- Precast cement re-enforced pad with gravel base
- Starting battery
- Pre-delivery testing and fuel configuration
- First 4m of power and control cable
- Warranty registration
- Electrical services
- Electrical permits
- Generator technician services
- ESA & Hydro One arrangements
- manuals & Training as per code 4.3.2 & 4.3.3
- 5 y limited warranty
- 24 Hr support
- Automatic annual maintenance reminder by Geco
- PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE GAS CONNECTION
Our generators for backup power provide reliability and performance. When you lose power during an outage or storm, a hard-working 10 kW KOHLER® generator keeps your appliances working, the heat or AC running and your security system on.* OnCue® Plus Generator Management System is standard with every RESV or RESVL generator.
- High Quality Power.Kohler generators provide advanced voltage and frequency regulation along with ultra-low levels of harmonic distortion for excellent generator power quality to protect your valuable electronics.
- Powerful.Exclusive PowerBoost™ technology provides excellent starting power.
- Reliable.Kohler is known for extraordinary reliability and performance and backs that up with a 5-year or 2000 hour limited warranty.
- EnclosureBold new Kohler design in steel, dipped in e-coat for extra corrosion protection and painted with a durable powder coat finish.
- Remote MonitoringEvery 10RESV comes standard with OnCue® Plus, our remote monitoring system, which gives you peace of mind at home no matter where you are in the world.
THE POWER YOU NEED
- PowerBoost™ technology provides power to start large loads such as central air conditioners without dropping power to other appliances
- Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity: 10RESV at 16.8kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics
- Powered by reliable KOHLER Series 7000 V-twin engine with efficient OHV design. operation speed is 3600 rpm (the standard for air-cooled generators)
- Compatible with Programmable Interface Module (PIM) and RXT, RDT and RSB Automatic Transfer Switches
- Also compatible with Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit with single-phase generators only
- Sold only in select channels
THE CONVENIENCES YOU EXPECT
- RDC2 controller designed for today’s sophisticated electronics manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions
- Accepts natural gas fuel pressure as low as 3.5 inches
- Quiet, neighborhood-friendly operation with sound levels similar to a typical central air conditioner
- Meets 181 mph wind rating
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
- Streamlined installation, simple terminal block for easy field connections. Geco also offers concrete mounting pads to lower installation costs and time.
*Based on generator and load size.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.